Number of guests: 900
Format: Social event
Goal: Demonstration and positioning of St. Petersburg as a place for the development of human potential and as a location with unique cultural code that has no analogues in the world.
• Development of creative concept
• Development of the event’s design concept
• Creation of the event’s script
• Directing of the event
• Logistics of the project
• Project management
Project in figures:
• 70 days of training
• 2 days of installation
• 98 artists and performers
• A ballet performance, that was first adapted for a Drama theater stageTo celebrate the Day of workers of oil and gas industry for one of the largest corporations in the country a special concept, named "Verges", was created. A private theatrical performance of the worldwide sensation "Beyond sin" directed by the famous Boris Eifman was presented to the employees and top management of the company. In addition, the event included a presentation of a video installation about the company and a photo exhibition of the brand’s projects, located in the historic interiors of the Tovstonogov Bolshoi Drama Theatre.