Number of guests: 170
Format: Christmas mystery play
Goal: Creation of an original Christmas event close to theatrical format involving the company’s employees.
• Development of original creative concept
• Creation of theatrical sketches with the company’s employees
• Development of the event’s signature style
• Creation of original script and direction of the event
• Development of the project’s logistics
• Creation and adaptation of the artistic performances
• Performers and headliners booking
• Project management
Project in figures:
• 32 days of preparations
• 47 minutes of original video content
• Six-hour staged projectThe audience participated in Christmas show, which was an interpretation of a famous play written by Maurice Maeterlinck “The Blue bird”. The company’s employees were involved as actors and narrators along with the legend of Alexandrinski theatre and the Honored Artist of Russian Federation - Semyon Sytnyk. In order to put the production into action, many different original video decorations were created, together with the script, directing and staging, development and complete control of logistics.